▪ Meeting the commitments and standards specified in the Code, for the products and services which the
Company offers and in the procedures and practices its staff follows;
▪ Making sure that Company's products and services meet relevant laws and regulations;
▪ Company's dealings with customers will rest on ethical principles of integrity and transparency
▪ Correcting mistakes;
▪ Handling customer's complaints;
▪ Telling customers' how to take their complaint forward if they are still not satisfied
i. the name and contact details (Telephone / Mobile nos. as also email address) of the Grievance Redressal
Officer who can be approached for resolution of complaints against the Company.
ii. if the complaint / dispute is not redressed within a period of one month, the customer may appeal to the Officer-in-Charge of the Regional Office of DNBS of RBI under whose jurisdiction the registered office of the Company falls.